What time did the man go to the dentist?
1) One day a man jumped from a plane without a parachute and suffered no injuries, how is that possible?
2) What makes you, young?
Answer to riddle... 1)The plane was on the ground. 2) Adding the letters “ng”.
Mac and Cheese...
- 8 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups milk
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 pinch paprika
Cook macaroni according to the package directions. Drain.. Blend for 3-5 minutes on low until thoroughly mixed and smooth.
In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine over medium heat. Stir in enough flour to make a roux. Add milk to roux slowly, stirring constantly. Stir in cheeses, and cook over low heat until cheese is melted and the sauce is a little thick.
Put macaroni in large casserole dish, and pour sauce over macaroni. Stir well Melt butter or margarine in a skillet over medium heat. Add breadcrumbs and brown.
Spread over the macaroni and cheese to cover. Sprinkle with a little paprika Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Serve..